Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she’ll conquer the world. – Marilyn Monroe
Chose a low- maintenance hair color
- Don’t dye your hair and if you are, chose a natural hair color that suits you complexion and eye color.
- Don’t touch the roots.
- If you want to go a lighter color, Layer the color at the ends never from the roots.
Don’t fear the scissors
- French women are never afraid of cutting their hair.
- The more you cut your hair little but often the more healthier your hair will be.
Embrace your natural hair
- whether their hair is dead straight or wavy, French women will considered heat tools as unnecessary.
- They accept their natural texture and try and bring out the best in it.
- They also never use hair extensions.
Treat your strands with love
- Try and use a gentler, natural-based products free of silicone and sulfates to cleanse and treat their hair.
Leave things in
- to help your hair become really french, you need to know that what you leave in your hair keeps it soft.
- Hair routine example: wash, apply leave-in conditioner, rough- dry roots with fingers, wrap loosely in a bun, leave dry and then voilà.
- leave in leave-in conditioner, moisturizing hair oil or leave-in hair cream.
Treat your hair today, be lazy later
- Prep your hair during the weekend so you have less time to spend on it during the week.
- On a typical Saturday or Sunday, French women sleep with a overnight oil treatment and wash it out in the morning with a non-lathering shampoo. Then apply another mask, wash it out and then apply a tonic or leave-inconditioner.
- If you want to have that real French hair, Then long bangs are a must have.
- Bangs are the classic look to a French girl.
Thank you please follow me and take a look at my other collections